Well, I’ve spent nearly all morning trying to get a new primitive into the ray tracer for displaying a vector. I assumed it would be easy, but trying to get a rotation from the standard generic vertical cylinder to an arbitrary vector, using the instance class’s rotate_() methods, is difficult. It seems every time I think I fix it a new problem arises. This is why I dislike 3D rotations, they’re just so confusing.
It’s always the things that you assume will be easy that end up taking the most amount of time… Still hasn’t worked but I can’t play with it anymore today because I have to head to my day job.